WHO CAN HELP ME?
Florida business losses caused by the coronavirus will be immense. We all know insurance companies will try every excuse to avoid covering these losses. That’s where the expertise of the Law Offices of Scott Klotzman, P.A. come in. We are your insurance recovery legal team!
If you are a business owner, you buy business interruption coverage and in return expect to be given protection if your business is unable to continue normal its operations.
Law Offices of Scott Klotzman, P.A. knows business interruption coverage can be complicated to understand, so let us support you & review your policy! Our Florida insurance law attorneys can help you explore your legal options and negotiate on your claim with our expertise.
While social distancing and forced business closures may be important to preserve public health, there’s no doubt that these events hurt businesses of any size. We are offering a free review of insurance policies with an appointment.
- Do I have insurance coverage for income losses while my business is closed?
- Can I make a claim with my insurance company?
- What can I claim as business losses while my business is closed?
- What do I need to provide you & my insurance company to obtain coverage?
- How long does my insurance company have to process my claim?
Call 954-915-7405 today to get started with a free business insurance policy review!
Because of social distancing measures, the Law Offices of Scott Klotzman, P.A. now offers ZOOM video conferencing to keep our clients connected while staying safer at home.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Please note that all documents supplied to Law Offices of Scott Klotzman, P.A. will be kept confidential. Also, If you do not have a full copy of your insurance policy, we can help you request one from your agent or broker.
- Complete copy of the insurance policy for your business
- Date business closed
- Reason for closure
- Whether the business was contaminated by COVID-19
- Profit, payroll, and other key business metrics
Your Florida business needs insurance advocates who will fight for your rights and ensure that insurance companies hold up their end of the deal.
We are your advocates during the Coronavirus Crisis and beyond. Stay healthy.